DATA PROTECTION DECLARATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH KVKK (Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanunu)
AlfaCRO Sağlık Hizmetleri Anonim Şirketi as a Data Controller submits this document to the attention of healthcare professionals whose personal data, we collect during the visits made by our representatives in accordance with the KVKK.
In accordance with Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanunu No. 6698 and the relevant secondary legislation, you are hereby informed of how we process your personal data, to whom we transfer and and your rights related to this code.
1. Who is the controller for the data processing?
Data Controller is AlfaCRO Sağlık Hizmetleri Anonim Şirketi which is located in Üniversiteler Mahallesi Hacettepe Teknokent 1596. Cadde 5.Ar-Ge Giriş Kat No : 4 06800 Beytepe / Çankaya / Ankara / TÜRKİYE. We as a Data Controller are the responsible for processing or protection of your personal data.
2. Which personal data is collecting by AlfaCRO?
Personal data refers to all kind of data related to identified or identifiable real person.
Your personal data collecting by Data Controller includes Name, Surname, Identification Number, Phone Number, E-mail Address, Institution and Unit, Country and District, Area of Expertise and Minor, Title and Birth Date.
3. For what purposes do we collect your personal data?
We collect your personal data for undermentioned purposes:
- Keeping a record of visits that is organized by representatives of ALFACRO
- Fulfilling all procedures including the relevant application and entry to ensure your participation in the scientific, educational and promotional meetings held and / or sponsored by AlfaCRO and notifying Ministry of Health when it’s necessary,
- (If you give your consent) To communicate with you through telephone, e-mail, digital channels and any other communication channels within the scope of various promotional activities carried out by AlfaCRO including the sharing of information and documents contain scientific content or scientific value,
- Informing Ministry of Health, the Turkish Medicines and Medical Devices Agency related to Regulation on Promotion Activities of Human and Medicinal Products promulgated in the Official Gazette No. 29405 dated 3 July 2015 and relevant guidance about value transfers made by our Company, each of these includes monetary value including VAT, exceeding 10% of the monthly minimum wage in force at that time.
4. How do we collect your data and upon what legal basis?
We collect your personal data with the information you provide to our representatives during their visits.
Our legal reason for collecting your personal data is the fulfillment of all legal obligations in the relevant legislation, including the Regulation on the Promotion Activities of Human Medicinal Products and related guidelines published by the Ministry of Health and necessity to process data in order to fulfill the contracts we have created with you and to ensure your participation in meetings and value transfers. If you accept our communication request, you have express consent to the data processing basis.
5. With Whom Do We Share Your Personal Data?
AlfaCRO, in the direction of aforementioned purposes, transfers your personal data to a number of third parties under the conditions of Articles 8 and 9 of the KVKK. In this context;
We, as AlfaCRO group companies, subsidiaries and affiliates located at home and abroad, share your personal data with third parties because the servers are located abroad, we share it for the purposes of our legitimate interests, provided that it does not harm your rights and freedoms.
We convey this data to the Turkish Medicines and Medical Devices Agency to make the necessary notification under the Ministry of Health and the legislation of the Turkish Medicines and Medical Devices Agency.
- We transfer the information requested from us to the state institutions and organizations and judicial authorities in order to use our responsibility to give information and documents, fulfilling our obligations and exercising our legal rights.
- We share with companies that specialize in market research.
- If you consent to our communication with you, we share it with the electronic messaging service providers by ensuring that all necessary security measures are taken to protect your personal data so that we may contact you.
6. What are the rights of yours regarding control of your personal data?
You may contact with AlfaCRO in person, by mail or by e-mail to Üniversiteler Mahallesi Hacettepe Teknokent 1596. Cadde 5.Ar-Ge Giriş Kat No : 4 06800 Beytepe / Çankaya / Ankara / TÜRKİYE or firstname.lastname@example.org for the following purposes:
- To find out whether your personal data is being processed,
- To request information if your personal data has been processed,
- To learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used properly,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home and abroad,
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- To request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the purposes for which personal data have been processed are removed, and to request that such transactions be notified to the third parties to whom the data has been transferred,
- To oppose to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To request to indemnify a loss in case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data
You have all above-mentioned rights. In your application, (i) name, surname and signature (if your application is hard copy), (ii) identification number, (iii) address of the place of residence or place of business, (iv) e-mail address, telephone and fax number if required, (v) subject of demand are mandatory.
The requests in your application will be finalized as soon as possible according to the status of the request and within 30 (thirty) days after we receive your application.